Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Tales of Symphonia (Disc 1) : Action command doesn't appear.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Bunnipie

Lately this has been happening to me since Meltokio's Sewer when you have to move the box of trash. Somehow, I made it to work so the action command would appear, it didn't used to show before. Now that I'm at the Temple of Darkness, I can't move the big rocks. I try to move around, changing the Sorcerer's ring back to normal, leaving the area and coming back, leaving the whole map and doesn't work at all. What can I do?  Huh
https://i.imgur.com/bUKJAmM.png <- Preview
PS: I didn't know if this should have been published in the section of "Dolphin Support" or "Anything related to controllers."
Does this happen in the latest dev build of Dolphin?
Can you verify your MD5 hash against a good copy of the game from a website like gametdb.com or redump.org?

Bunnipie

(12-07-2017, 03:12 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Does this happen in the latest dev build of Dolphin?
Can you verify your MD5 hash against a good copy of the game from a website like gametdb.com or redump.org?

Yep. It's the 5.0 version, the latest. I even downloaded another old versions of the emulator, other ISO's from different websites and still doesn't work. 
I believe the MD5 of the game is this one: a427c43797ab0ad5c024014142d1c3e1
Bunnipie Wrote:I even downloaded another old versions of the emulator, other ISO's from different websites and still doesn't work.

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Announcem...orum-rules
Global Forum Rules Wrote:Warez/downloading games talk is prohibited and frowned upon. To prevent legal issues, you may not post links or refer to any kind of NAND, BIOS, ISO, game, or other copyrighted material that has been illegally obtained or shared. If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked. Stating that you've downloaded a game will get you banned immediately, no matter if you purchased the game or not. Asking where to find or download games will get you banned immediately. Providing where to download games will get you banned immediately. You must legally dump/rip your own games, NAND, BIOS, etc.

*gets her magic moderator hammer*

Bye!