Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mario Party 7 help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

coolcat12

This was probably solved but I cannot find it anywhere. It says Mario party 7 is perfect but for me everything runs well but the game maps and some areas the textures are flashing. Any fix? Thanks.

I am using rev 2902 and 2925.

System Specs:
8800GTS
AMD 6000+
Vista Home premium 32bit.

Dolphin config:
Dual core
idle skipping
Everything under advanced setting checked.
Autoscale
native resolution
copy efb to GL texture hack

[Image: mp7.jpg]
The whole board is flickering, you cant see in pictures but at bottom you can see flicker.
(04-09-2009, 03:28 AM)coolcat12 Wrote: [ -> ]This was probably solved but I cannot find it anywhere. It says Mario party 7 is perfect but for me everything runs well but the game maps and some areas the textures are flashing. Any fix? Thanks.

System Specs:
8800GTS
AMD 6000+

Dolphin config:
Dual core
idle skipping
Autoscale
native resolution

The whole board is flickering, you cant see in pictures but at bottom you can see flicker.

I have a similar problem (i think there are missing gfx on this chinese board...the second one in mario party 7), are you using the x64 or x86 version of dolphin?

try turning on the "safe texture cache" on OPENGL GFX plugin settings (second page)

coolcat12

Im using x86. This happens on all boards. I tried your suggestions and I still get the flashing. Anyone else with this problem and know any solutions? Thanks for help.
(04-09-2009, 03:28 AM)coolcat12 Wrote: [ -> ]This was probably solved but I cannot find it anywhere. It says Mario party 7 is perfect but for me everything runs well but the game maps and some areas the textures are flashing. Any fix? Thanks.

System Specs:
8800GTS
AMD 6000+

Dolphin config:
Dual core
idle skipping
Autoscale
native resolution

SAME FOR ME
I don't have this problem but I'm only up to the second map Tongue
(05-10-2009, 11:00 PM)death-droid Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have this problem but I'm only up to the second map Tongue

which video card did you get and which rev did you use and which setting did you use
thx before i asking me if i could be a nvidia problem all person that got this pb got nvidia