Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Ocarina of time (Collectors edition) Cant proceed (help)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

akechii

Finally got to install OOC. And some HD mod. But when i try to crawl in the "Forest training center" I cant move. I cant proceed.
Nor can i go back. Any help? Confused Huh
Did you use by any chance a code for increased FPS? If so, that explains the issue. Use an updated version of the 30 FPS code (the latest version preferably, search the forums) which fixes a ton of issues.

akechii

(08-18-2017, 11:53 PM)Admentus Wrote: [ -> ]Did you use by any chance a code for increased FPS? If so, that explains the issue. Use an updated version of the 30 FPS code (the latest version preferably, search the forums) which fixes a ton of issues.

Alright thanks. But isn't the newest one on the dolphin collectors edition wiki?
Nope. Check this thread: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-ar...ora-s-mask

Depending on your game version (Collector's Edition Disc: Ocarina of Time, Master Quest Disc: Ocarina of Time or Master Quest Disc: Master Quest) you need a different code version. Only NTSC-U is supported. The Master Quest Disc: Master Quest version is the most refined version. Start by checking the latest page on the mentioned thread and go backwards from there. You might find other useful codes such as Hard Mode, Widescreen and Extended Draw Distance for Ocarina of Time versions or Majora's Mask.

For the Master Quest Disc: Master Quest version, try this code:

Spoiler:

akechii

uhh. Business scrub in the 2nd temple doesnt talk. lizardfos battle was also glitchy. they were walking around in the lava??
(08-19-2017, 01:46 AM)Admentus Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. Check this thread: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-ar...ora-s-mask

Depending on your game version (Collector's Edition Disc: Ocarina of Time, Master Quest Disc: Ocarina of Time or Master Quest Disc: Master Quest) you need a different code version. Only NTSC-U is supported. The Master Quest Disc: Master Quest version is the most refined version. Start by checking the latest page on the mentioned thread and go backwards from there. You might find other useful codes such as Hard Mode, Widescreen and Extended Draw Distance for Ocarina of Time versions or Majora's Mask.

For the Master Quest Disc: Master Quest version, try this code:

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Yup, these issues are known. Use the D-pad Up (or was it D-pad Down?) to toggle between 20 FPS and 30 FPS mode. You would need to do it several times throughout your quests such as during some cutscenes (Volvagia), the Frog ocarina minigame, litting torches, throwing stuff and (mini)bosses in general. At least for the largest part of your quest, 30 FPS mode works fine.