Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: win10 recognized RVL-CNT-01 my wiimote, but it doesnt work in games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sad [color=#000000]I am having problem - my win 10 has connected with RVL-CNT-01 wiimote...My dolphin emulator 5 connects to wiimote, i have only left led lamp switched on, and my wiimote has vibrated...But any game i start and wiimote doesnt work, ie in game i cant use wiimoote as if game doesnt recognize it

Please help[/color]
Do you have real wiimote enabled?
Yes i have..and i see in my win10 bluetooth devices RVL-CNT-01 listed as connected, and it didn't ask me for pin..iss this ok?
(06-26-2017, 06:18 AM)hreich Wrote: [ -> ]it didn't ask me for pin..iss this ok?

Yes, what game are you trying to play?
(06-26-2017, 06:26 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, what game are you trying to play?

Ratatoulie and tayman 3...should i try something else that you know its working?
(06-26-2017, 08:21 AM)hreich Wrote: [ -> ]Ratatoulie and tayman 3...should i try something else that you know its working?

Rayman 3 is a GC game and Ratatouille is both a GC and Wii game I believe so I'm going to assume you are playing the GC version in which case you can't use a wiimote.
Ok thanks will try something else
Ok..thanks and sorry for being such a noob...I manged to find game for nintendo wii---and now my wiimmote is recognized..buttons are working but moving wiimote arround doesnt move nothing in game..In dolphin emulator i selected real wiimote option
(06-27-2017, 02:33 AM)hreich Wrote: [ -> ]buttons are working but moving wiimote arround doesnt move nothing in game..

Do you have a sensor bar? Many games require one when you are using a Wii Remote.
(06-27-2017, 02:50 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a sensor bar? Many games require one when you are using a Wii Remote.

Thanks  i just found out the answer yesterday..
I am close to buying dolphin bar...but here is what i am trying to achieve...

I have pc with dolphin emulator, wiimote  and i will purchase dolphin bar..But i would like to connect it to my TV, and i will start the emulator on my pc, and via chromecast i will mirror screen to my TV...I was wondering if i can connect [color=#333333]MayFlash Sensor Dolphin Bar for Wii Remote to my usb on tv and use it to play games with wiimote while standing in front of TV ?[/color]
Pages: 1 2