Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: win10 recognized RVL-CNT-01 my wiimote, but it doesnt work in games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-28-2017, 05:22 AM)hreich Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks  i just found out the answer yesterday..
I am close to buying dolphin bar...but here is what i am trying to achieve...

[I have pc with dolphin emulator, wiimote  and i will purchase dolphin bar..But i would like to connect it to my TV, and i will start the emulator on my pc, and via chromecast i will mirror screen to my TV...I was wondering if i can connect MayFlash Sensor Dolphin Bar for Wii Remote to my usb on tv and use it to play games with wiimote while standing in front of TV ?

You could maybe connect it just for the sensor bar part, but then you would still need to connect the wiimote to your computer with bluetooth.
Thats what i was wondering - wii mote will bi connected via bluetooth, and if dolphin bar can only be used as sensor without need to be connected to PC via USB
(06-28-2017, 05:34 AM)hreich Wrote: [ -> ]Thats what i was wondering - wii mote will bi connected via bluetooth, and if dolphin bar can only be used as sensor without need to be connected to PC via USB

That depends on the hardware revision and software revision of the Dolphin Bar. I would not recommend buying a Dolphin Bar if you want to use it as a sensor bar without connecting a Wii Remote to it - even if it wasn't for the revision uncertainty, you can find generic USB sensor bars for sale for less money.
Pages: 1 2