Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: dolphin emulator game not connected
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
cant seem to open New Super Mario Bros ISO file help please???

[color=#000000]Attachment below [/color]
It doesn't even look like it found the ISO. Did you configure the Paths to where the ISO is located?
(06-14-2017, 02:59 PM)envisaged0ne Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't even look like it found the ISO.  Did you configure the Paths to where the ISO is located?

Paths = C:\Users\scarf_000\Desktop\New Super Mario Bros.iso

set as default ISO still not connecting
The "Not connected" message is not about whether Dolphin can find your game, it's about Wii Remote connections. You should ignore it for now.
(06-14-2017, 06:51 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]The "Not connected" message is not about whether Dolphin can find your game, it's about Wii Remote connections. You should ignore it for now.

i would ignore this..... but cant "open" ANY game to play PLEASE HELP????   
Config, paths, add, (select desktop).
(06-14-2017, 11:13 PM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]Config, paths, add, (select desktop).

i was hoping this would of fixed it... either game will not connect then dolphin crashes here is another screen shot
(06-15-2017, 12:39 AM)mrxxx1 Wrote: [ -> ]i was hoping this would of fixed it... either game will not connect then dolphin crashes here is another screen shot

As others have mentioned, that not connected line has nothing to do with your issue. Please stop trying to draw attention to it.
Okay, your game crashes before opening? Does it display any error messages?
Connection is not the issue, the game should launch regardless.
Best I can tell your gpu is not officially supported, assuming it's intel hd graphics (no number). You can double check by following https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-find-...windows-8/
While not officially supported, you could probably *run* if you change graphics, backend to d3d11.
(06-15-2017, 01:04 AM)Ivybridge11 Wrote: [ -> ]As others have mentioned, that not connected line has nothing to do with your issue. Please stop trying to draw attention to it.
Okay, your game crashes before opening? Does it display any error messages?

i double click the game i want to play.. small black window popups up shows nothing then it crashes only when i try to run a game NOOO ERROR!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2