Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can't extract Game cube roms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tonyds94

Hi! When I try to extract the files on Winrar, just when the extract download finish, It makes a small ''ping'' noise and seems like it didnt extracted anything.

Need help please thank you Smile
Hey my dude why are the files .rar?
https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Announcem...orum-rules
Global Forum Rules Wrote:Warez/downloading games talk is prohibited and frowned upon. To prevent legal issues, you may not post links or refer to any kind of NAND, BIOS, ISO, game, or other copyrighted material that has been illegally obtained or shared. If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked. Stating that you've downloaded a game will get you banned immediately, no matter if you purchased the game or not. Asking where to find or download games will get you banned immediately. Providing where to download games will get you banned immediately. You must legally dump/rip your own games, NAND, BIOS, etc.

I would say extracting winrar files to access "Game cub roms" is a pretty clear admission of piracy.

*waves her magic moderator wand*

Bye bye!