Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin 3635 crashes :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ive been trying to play some windwaker but the game keeps crashing (without warning/error codes) within 1-2 minutes. Anyone else have this problem?
(05-07-2017, 02:43 AM)salooha Wrote: [ -> ]Ive been trying to play some windwaker but the game keeps crashing (without warning/error codes) within 1-2 minutes. Anyone else have this problem?
Can you right click the game in dolphin, properties, info, compute md5 and post it here? Also what is your actual video card?
(05-07-2017, 03:52 AM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]Can you right click the game in dolphin, properties, info, compute md5 and post it here? Also what is your actual video card?
I might be understanding you wrong, but I cant right click the game screen while its emulating. My graphics card is directx12 .
Edit: NVM i think its Intel ® HD graphics 620
sorry im a noob with computers :/
They meant in the game list.
Also what are your settings? You could try deleting cache and config in documents, dolphin emulator. If it doesn't crash switch to d3d11. Also you could try the dev builds (bottom of download page)
(05-07-2017, 06:14 AM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]They meant in the game list.

Sorry im still confused, which game list?
(05-07-2017, 06:21 AM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]Also what are your settings? You could try deleting cache and config in documents, dolphin emulator. If it doesn't crash switch to d3d11. Also you could try the dev builds (bottom of download page)

Im using D3D11 and its still crashing on me, even if im not running any roms. I cleared the cache and config folders and still no dice :/. Im using the most update dev build, do you think an older one would be better? 
(05-07-2017, 07:25 AM)salooha Wrote: [ -> ]Im using D3D11 and its still crashing on me, even if im not running any roms. I cleared the cache and config folders and still no dice :/. Im using the most update dev build, do you think an older one would be better? 
(05-07-2017, 07:11 AM)salooha Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry im still confused, which game list?

The one that appears when you open Dolphin.
Pages: 1 2