Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin 3635 crashes :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(05-07-2017, 07:27 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]The one that appears when you open Dolphin.

I feel so duumb lol, this game list? If i right click the game i can get to properties, but i cant find info>compute md5.
The window "Select file to load" isn´t needed.

And, you have to scroll through the "Properties" tabs until you find one that says "Information". You´ll find the button there.

After the hash is computed, you can use it to compare against other hashes from original game dumps, in online databases (like GameTDB).

If your hash matches the one in the database, then your dump isn´t corrupt. If it doesn´t then you´ll have to dump your game again.
(05-07-2017, 07:25 AM)salooha Wrote: [ -> ]Im using D3D11 and its still crashing on me, even if im not running any roms. I cleared the cache and config folders and still no dice :/. Im using the most update dev build, do you think an older one would be better? 

(Sorry for double-post)

You could try slightly older dev builds (ideally not older than 5.0 stable) to check if the issue is also present. Also, you didn´t say if you had used older dev builds before and if you didn´t have the issue back then. 
(05-07-2017, 08:25 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ](Sorry for double-post)

You could try slightly older dev builds (ideally not older than 5.0 stable) to check if the issue is also present. Also, you didn´t say if you had used older dev builds before and if you didn´t have the issue back then. 

Ohh ok, Ill try those then. I actually was using 5.0 stable and it was giving me a crashing error, except it would say "dolpin.exe has stopped working." It was also happening withing the same amount of time (<2 mins).
Pages: 1 2