Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Adding games to the "main menu" of Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

yowhensmahvel

This is a really stupid and simple question but it's been bugging me like crazy. I was able to add two games to the main screen of Dolphin before when it said it couldn't find any ISO's and told me to double click to browse for them, but now there's nowhere I can click to browse like that and add new games to the main screen. What am I missing? Just to be clear, this is what I'm talking about. [img]just to be clear.jpg[/img]
Config > Paths. Set up as many directories as you like!

yowhensmahvel

(04-08-2017, 04:08 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]Config > Paths. Set up as many directories as you like!

I've tried that and it says Luigi's Mansion is in there, but it's not on the main screen like the other two. Is it because it's some weird version or something? 

yowhensmahvel

(04-08-2017, 04:12 PM)yowhensmahvel Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried that and it says Luigi's Mansion is in there, but it's not on the main screen like the other two. Is it because it's some weird version or something? 

Maybe I should have dug deeper and not bothered you guys with this, lol. I ended up figuring out what the problem was. The folder selected didn't have Luigi's Mansion directly in it, but in a second folder inside it. I managed to add more games to the list. Thanks for your help anyway. 
[Image: attachment.php?aid=15842]

Aaaand you're a pirate.

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Announcem...orum-rules
Global Forum Rules Wrote:Warez/downloading games talk is prohibited and frowned upon. To prevent legal issues, you may not post links or refer to any kind of NAND, BIOS, ISO, game, or other copyrighted material that has been illegally obtained or shared. If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked. Stating that you've downloaded a game will get you banned immediately, no matter if you purchased the game or not. Asking where to find or download games will get you banned immediately. Providing where to download games will get you banned immediately. You must legally dump/rip your own games, NAND, BIOS, etc.

*gets her magic moderator hammer*

Bye!