Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mariokart Wii Game Crash!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today I was playing Mario Kart Wii. (Using gcn controller and tas input) I'm on GBA Bowser Castle 3, right before the big ramp, and then it just randomly crashed. Here's the order of events.
-Turning left on the u-turn
-about to approach ramp
-GCN Controller starts to rumble
-"Dolphin.exe has stopped working"
-Closes on it's own
-Controller kept rumbling even after Dolphin turned off.
-Unplugs driver for controller

It it had to do with character combination or anything, I was using Mario + Mach Bike.

Thanks in advance
Does it also happens on the latest Dolphin build? (Try the latest dev build from the download page).
Is this reproducible?
(03-17-2017, 09:46 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Does it also happens on the latest Dolphin build? (Try the latest dev build from the download page).

Yes, I use Dolphin 5.0
Also happened when I was TASing Dry Dry Ruins a couple minutes ago when I was just about to finish, but this time my whole PC just froze. I couldn't Ctrl Alt Delete, so I had to force the shutdown.
(03-17-2017, 09:47 AM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]Is this reproducible?

What does that mean?
(04-01-2017, 12:40 PM)Shuik Wrote: [ -> ]What does that mean?

It means "is it possible to (consistently) make this happen again?"
(04-01-2017, 05:52 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]It means "is it possible to (consistently) make this happen again?"

I dont know, because it happens on its own.
...I don't think you understand... does it happen every time you do it or not?
(04-02-2017, 09:46 AM)Kurausukun Wrote: [ -> ]...I don't think you understand... does it happen every time you do it or not?
No, it does not. It happens randomly.
If it seems like it happens randomly, then pay very close attention to what is happening; you might just be missing the trigger because it's some small thing that seems insignificant. If it really is random, then it'll be harder for the devs to look at the problem, or even determine if it's a problem with the emulator itself.
Pages: 1 2