Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem getting into Wii Shopping Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi,

i have dumped the NAND of both of my Wii's and with both of them i have receive the same Error.

both Wiis were on 4.1E

When i enter the shopping channel, it tells me, that my country is not the same as before
(before: United States, now: Germany (Which is and was correct))

after clicking YES to change, it comes with the parental/age thing and then it kicks out
Error Code 205906 on both Wii's

Like i said, the same Error on both Wii's.
Both Wii's are hacked Letterbomb and have BootMii (That's how i have dumped the NAND).

Probably because of this, i am also not able to Update the Wii system. It Connects to the Internet,
then i see for a short second the Update Window, then an Error Window Pops up: Error code 32007

Any Ideas or help ?

Thanks in advance....
I believe you need to change the system menu region to match what it was before on your Wii. It's possible we're not detecting some setting properly. 32007 is the actual fatal error usually means missing keys.bin
I have allready changed the System Menu Region in Dolphin and in the Wii-Menu to german, but it still shows the Error.
Is it this what you mean, or do i need to change it somewhere else ?
And the Keys.bin, where do i copy it to ? i have it in my Dumped NAND folder.
You need to copy it to Wii/keys.bin. If you're seeing United States as the previous country, it's very likely you forgot to copy it there.
Hi, thanks for the answers.

I still receive the same two error messages.
I went ahead and installed Dolphin into a new Folder (Complete fresh install with portable.txt) and did the whole Network setup
and Wii Menu setup here https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?title=Wii_Menu again.
No change.

Could it be, that i receive the Error 32007 during Wii update, because my Wii is hacked (Letterbombed with Homebrewchannel) ??

Also in the Wii Channel installation instruction it says, that the Wii Menu is coming with the Disc Channel only....
When i place in the Nand dump from my Wii, it shows all the channels, that i had on my real Wii...
Am i doing something wrong here ?

I have also copied the keys.bin into the Wii Subfolder (User/Wii) or does it belong into Dolphin/sys/Wii ?
It still comes up with the message, that my previous country was United States and now it's germany...

Very Strange...

So to shorten it:

- I have installed Dolphin (Latest Dev Version from today 5.0 - 2964) and placed an empty portable.txt into the main Installation folder
- followed the Network guide here https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...work_Guide and copied the files (clientca.pem, clientcakey.pem & rootca.pem) into:
Main Installation Folder/User/Wii (Network is working connection test successfull !!!
- Dumped my Wii NAND with BootMii and followed the procedure here https://de.dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/n...age-guide/
Then copied the content of the new NAND folder to: Main Installation Folder/User/Wii

And that's how i receive the above mentioned errors. like i said, connection test works, but i can't update, it says wrong country and i can't access the Wii Shop
PROBLEM SOLVED !!!

I just don't need the NAND dump from my real Wii, for the shopping channel to work.
I only need the keys.bin, IOS13 (for the networking guide), IOS80, System Menu (4.3E) and Shopping Channel from NUS Downloader....

OK, my next question would be, what files from my original NAND Dump do i need, to play certain games ?

In principle, i wanted to setup my Dolphin now in the following way.

Install Dolphin
Install System Menu and Shopping Channel
Copy over Wii savegames
Copy over Mii s

Is there anything else i need, to almost "clone" my original Wii in Dolphin ???
So what parts of the NAND dump are of interest for Dolphin (But to keep the shopping channel working....)
(03-17-2017, 07:52 PM)adtbm Wrote: [ -> ]PROBLEM SOLVED !!!

I just don't need the NAND dump from my real Wii, for the shopping channel to work.
I only need the keys.bin, IOS13 (for the networking guide), IOS80, System Menu (4.3E) and Shopping Channel from NUS Downloader....

OK, my next question would be, what files from my original NAND Dump do i need, to play certain games ?

In principle, i wanted to setup my Dolphin now in the following way.

Install Dolphin
Install System Menu and Shopping Channel
Copy over Wii savegames
Copy over Mii s

Is there anything else i need, to almost "clone" my original Wii in Dolphin ???
So what parts of the NAND dump are of interest for Dolphin (But to keep the shopping channel working....)

I have the exact same issue as you did. Just to clarify, did you fix the issue by removing everything from your Wii NAND dump except for keys.bin? And where did you put keys.bin?
The Keys.bin belongs into the %user%/Dolphin Emulator/Wii folder
(depends on, if this folder is still in it's original place (C drive my documents) or if you have the portable.txt in your install location
and have the User folder over there. But it belongs into the Wii folder...

All i have used from my Wii Nand dump was only the keys.bin, everything else i have downloaded with the NUS downloader.
(IOS13, IOS80, System Menu & Shopping channel)
IOS13 you need for the networking to work: https://de.dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/w...ork-guide/
the other 3 you just install the WADs in Dolphin under Extra.
(03-18-2017, 04:37 AM)adtbm Wrote: [ -> ]The Keys.bin belongs into the %user%/Dolphin Emulator/Wii folder
(depends on, if this folder is still in it's original place (C drive my documents) or if you have the portable.txt in your install location
and have the User folder over there. But it belongs into the Wii folder...

All i have used from my Wii Nand dump was only the keys.bin, everything else i  have downloaded with the NUS downloader.
(IOS13, IOS80, System Menu & Shopping channel)
IOS13 you need for the networking to work: https://de.dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/w...ork-guide/
the other 3 you just install the WADs in Dolphin under Extra.

Hmmm...If I do that, and don't use any other files from my NAND except the keys.bin, I get the same error when I update and Wii Shop Channel closes as soon as I open it.

Jasjar

I figured out how to access the wii shop channel while using a nand: 1. Extract the US wii system menu from an us disk. 2. Run that, go to country and change it to the united states. 3. Try to launch the wii shop channel. 4. It will ask you to accept an agreement, click it and the wii system menu will just restart without loading the agreement 5. Go to the PAL wii system menu, go to the wii shop channel and accept the agreement. Try to access it and it will give the error code. 6. Go back to the US wii system menu, and it will ask if you want to change the country to the united states from the country you are in. 7. Go back into the PAL wii system menu and change the country to the correct one. 8. The wii shop channel should now work. Edit: The language randomly changes when you click on things for some reason
Pages: 1 2 3