Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Crash Nitro Kart: Polygons glitches & frame drop on netplay.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jack.

When i play this game alone it works just fine, with Dolphin 5.0-2872 and OpenGL. But when i try to play it on Netplay the polygons glitches, there is any way i can play it on netplay? Thanks.
In dolphin can you right click, properties, and set deterministic dualcore to fake completion? If that causes issues in singleplayer turn in back and use single core.

Jack.

(03-13-2017, 07:41 AM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]In dolphin can you right click, properties, and set deterministic dualcore to fake completion? If that causes issues in singleplayer turn in back and use single core.

If i go with Dual core ON and fake completion i get the same issues in netplay and single, if i try Single core and fake completion, in singleplayer runs ok but in netplay i get still the polygons problem. With OpenGL in single runs perfect but in netplay i get polygons problem, with D3D11 runs equal in single and netplay but with huge frame drops but without polygon problems.