Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Bluetooth Passthrough Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got curious and wanted to try it out, but I've failed completely. I'm using the Toshiba BT stack, I used zadig to install the libusbk driver for my device, and my Wiimote connects to the stack, but whenever I hit sync on Dolphin, it just says "searching for Wiimotes" and never finds it. Did I miss a step along the way?
Seems pretty obvious but to make sure: did you press the red sync button on the Wiimote after clicking on the sync button on Dolphin? Keep in mind that the temporary sync (1+2) won't work on this scenario, it must be synced with the red sync button initially...
I did use the sync button next to the batteries.
Have you tried deleting Wii/btdinf.bak? Sometimes the section backup can cause issues with pairing.
Deleting it did not work, unfortunately. Let me lay out the steps I take, just to make sure I'm doing things right:

1. Hit sync button on Wiimote
2. Connect Wiimote in Toshiba Bluetooth Stack
3. Open Dolphin, start Wii game
4. Hit "Sync" under Bluetooth Passthrough
Quote:2. Connect Wiimote in Toshiba Bluetooth Stack
You don't need anything other than a Bluetooth adapter and Dolphin in passthrough mode. The game's own Bluetooth stack will be used. Trying to connect it to the host stack can definitely cause issues, especially on Windows.
(03-01-2017, 05:03 PM)Kurausukun Wrote: [ -> ]2. Connect Wiimote in Toshiba Bluetooth Stack

That shouldn't be possible anymore after you install WinUSB driver into the BT Adapter...
Well it does. And it's not a WinUSB driver, it's a libusbk driver. I don't know if that's what you meant, or if there's an error on the wiki. Also, I'm not sure if this is relevant, but the Toshiba BT Stack isn't "supposed" to work with my dongle; I have some random Targus Bluetooth 2.0 adapter, and I made Toshiba install the drivers for it by editing a check file and inserting the hardware ID into it. I don't see any listing for my adapter on the wiki, so is it possible my adapter doesn't work with passthrough at all?
Can you enable logging for "IOS - Wii Remote" and check whether the correct adapter is being used?
I can do that in a couple hours. Do I need to set my log verbosity to something besides "notice"?
Pages: 1 2