Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Tales Of Symphonia NTSC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Davramm

I'm having problems running Tales Of Symphonia NTSC well. I am using dolphin 4460 x86. One of my primary problems is that whenever I try the OpenGL plugin, I get a black screen with 0<x<1 FPS black screen and I have to close dolphin.

It works somewhat with D3D. The FPS drops considerably during battle to 15-30FPS and on the world map to about 25FPS. In menus it's fine and in town its fine. This leads me to believe it could be the power of my computer.

I am running an Intel Dual Core 3.0ghz, 2gig of pc2 5300 (333mhz) ram, and a 9600gt. If it's anything I'd think it would be the crappy ram.

I have tried almost every configuration allowable in the options to get D3D to run well, but from what I understand reading forums and such it isn't very polished. Which brings me back to the OpenGL concern. Any input to help me get OpenGL do it's damn job would be much appreciated.
Probably a driver issue, you need to update your drivers. I'm using rev. 4466 x64 and no problems so far, game is working great, 60fps all the time using D3D, OGL is not as good as I want, fps drops a lot from 60 to 40 or even 30 (OGL).

[Image: 2ni4hzq.jpg]

Davramm

(10-26-2009, 11:03 AM)Butz_san Wrote: [ -> ]Probably a driver issue, you need to update your drivers. I'm using rev. 4466 x64 and no problems so far, game is working great, 60fps all the time using D3D, OGL is not as good as I want, fps drops a lot from 60 to 40 or even 30 (OGL).

[Image: 2ni4hzq.jpg]

I have 190.62, but I'll switch the drivers and see if anything happens.