Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Any Mac users able to get Skyward Sword working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I must admit that I'm cross-posting from the controller section of this forum, but since I'm having some difficulty isolating the problem area I thought it would be useful to get a simple yes/no confirmation on whether anybody has gotten this combination of tech to work?

I'm able to get Okami working on this same Mac, so it seems like the Bluetooth pairing isn't an issue. This seems like either a Mac + Dolphin specific issue, or a Dolphin + (real) Wii Motionplus issue, or both? I'm assuming that Windows users aren't having this problem, but it would be helpful to get confirmation from some fellow real Wii Motionplus users (not going through passthrough) so that I have some idea exactly where this culprit lies.

A simple "yes/no this works/doesn't work for me" would be very helpful, and I'll stick with my Controller thread for diagnosing the actual issue.

Thanks in advance!
besson3c Wrote:I must admit that I'm cross-posting from the controller section of this forum

besson3c Wrote:I'll stick with my Controller thread for diagnosing the actual issue.

Ahem.

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Announcem...orum-rules
Global Forum Rules Wrote:No crossposting. Posting the same message to multiple threads will clutter the forum and is not allowed. Duplicate threads will be closed.

Add any additional information to the original thread please!

*waves her magic moderator wand*

Closed.