Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: what are the best settings i5 6660k gtx 1070?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i want to emulate my favorite gamecube\wii games but when i try my own settings i get stuuter the fps counter says 60 but its stuutering like crazy (unplayble) what are the best settings that i can use i only want 1080p and i have 8gb of ddr4 ram hardware in title
What are your current settings?
The default really. What game is stuttering so much?
(01-03-2017, 05:25 AM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]The default really. What game is stuttering so much?

time splitters 2
(01-03-2017, 04:30 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]What are your current settings?

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Announcem...orum-rules

Global Forum Rules Wrote:No crossposting. Posting the same message to multiple threads will clutter the forum and is not allowed. Duplicate threads will be closed.

Do not post the same thread more than once. Since both had replies, I've merged the two into this thread.
Could it quite possibly be the shader cache doing its thing? Only thing that comes to mind if Dolphin is reporting 60FPS yet there's some stuttering
(01-03-2017, 09:09 AM)TehGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Could it quite possibly be the shader cache doing its thing? Only thing that comes to mind if Dolphin is reporting 60FPS yet there's some stuttering

so how do i fix it?
(01-03-2017, 11:33 PM)yunhtube Wrote: [ -> ]so how do i fix it?

If it's Shader Compilation, there's nothing to fix. Just stay on the same version, don't change settings, and let it build up the shader cache.
However, it should only be stuttering the first time new effects and such are displayed, so if it still does it the second time you play through the same section of a game, then it's probably some other issue.
i fixed it it was probably a v-sync issue i switchd to diretcx11 turned off v-sync and turn it on in my nvidia settings