Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Upright Wiimote hotkey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently playing in Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure where I need to switch emulated wiimote to an upright position to perform certain movements. To do that I need constantly to go to config options and turn the option on and then off. It's tedious to do so and I thought it would be great to make a hotkey out of it.
There should be a hotkey in the hotkey settings afaik.
(09-06-2016, 11:17 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]There should be a hotkey in the hotkey settings afaik.
don't see it here
This doesn't exist yet as far as I know, but it's in progress in PR 4145.
(09-07-2016, 01:08 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]This doesn't exist yet as far as I know, but it's in progress in PR 4145.

It should already be configurable in master because Metroid: Other M is playable and you need to use sideways for movement and upright for first person. I'll see if I can find the correct configuration for it.

It has to do with the IR pointer being visible or not you can see here (albeit small) what the correct config is. Note this is NOT my work: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-xb...id-other-m
(09-07-2016, 01:08 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]This doesn't exist yet as far as I know, but it's in progress in PR 4145.

It's been merged into master branch yesterday. There is no such problem anymore Smile
But nightly builds became somewhat unstable lately. Dolphin now hangs when launching games fullscreen with dx11 renderer. And GUI is acting strange.
ayyy then stable build is doing it's job for once then.