Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Issue with 5.0-492
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there.

I was trying to use the latest dev build (as of now), 5.0-492.

The thing is, I wanted to try the D3D12 backend. Just to see how it goes and all that. Then, boom! (See the attached image and you´ll understand).

Dolphin has a hard crash, and more than 2 GB of RAM ended being used. As if from nowhere. (The game I tried to boot was Luigi´s Mansion).

I honestly don´t remeber the last time a thing like this happened to me (if it ever had, that is). Anyway, I would like some assistance about this problem. 

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Now also found very strange artifacts on Super Mario Sunshine, for some reason. If you´re wondering, I have the latest Radeon GPU drivers available (16.30.2311, if I´m not wrong).
I have the same problem, D3D12 does not work at all in the latest revision. It worked fine in 5.0-469.
It's fixed in the latest dev build.
Will try and see if it works, thanks.

EDIT: Tried to run Luigi´s Mansion on 5.0-508 and D3D12, the RAM leak still happens.

EDIT 2: Tried again with Super Mario Sunshine, the strange artifacts (that by the way happened on both D3D11 and D3D12 on 492) seem to be fixed. In these two runs Dolphin consumed 3.0 out of 3.5 GB of RAM.
So... no thoughts on this?
I'm only using ~430 megs