Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: only for the expert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

head master

At the outset I would like to say hello to all members in this site and forum and I hope to be useful for all

specifications of my pc:

intel core 2 due 2.0 GHZ

3 GB RAM

Windows VISTA 32 bit

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4530 512 MB

Does dolphin Work with these specifications at good speed ???????????????
I could tell you that that CPU of yours is too weak to play most games decently on Dolphin...but then again, I'm no "expert" ...
Games varies so much in speed, some would probably go near fullspeed in their best moments, (2 players in SSBB) and you could also gain some speed from frameskiping of course. This I say assuming your PC runs Dolphin exactly 2/3 of my PC.
there is nothing wrong with that cpu, most games may not run full speed, but all games WILL be playable at the very least. get a copy of windows 7 64 bit and it will be even better.
erm, no. Os changing doesn't give you any speed increase.
actually your wrong booger, changing to 7 from vista gave me a couple frames extra and then using the 64 bit gave me even more. Your such a n00b booger even though you have been here so long
1-3 fps is within margin of error. If you actually do get a massive speed boost, then it's probably a fluke, drivers or your hardware is so crappy moving to an os that's less resource intensive actually helps. However, 64bit is helpful.
yes it can
what can? 64 bit increase in performance? yes. I'm not a noob.
Don't listen to the dude that just joined 5 hours ago.
Yet he has the audacity to declare what True "Noobishness" is.
Changeing the OS does give out a notable increase, but where talking about 1-3 level increments.
Pages: 1 2