Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I don't know whats wrong with it!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Lizalfos

Hey!
I'm playing Twilight Princess for the first time and I've stumbled across a problem, I don't know if it's to do with my adapter, the controller, dolphin or the game it's self, it won't let me make bomb arrows and I need to make them to get through lakebed temple (if thats what it's called?) The R analog button is what i need to use and it's jut not letting me use it, see for yourself:
So you see I'm pressing the R button multiple times and it's not doing a thing! D: I've got an image of the Controller's settings here:[Image: bzgjdi] are any of my controllers settings wrong? is that the problem?
My dolphin is version 5.0, is there a problem in that build?
Or it may be the adapter, this is the one i got http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-MAYFLASH-4...1526224907
Has anyone else had this problem, it does detect the R analog it just doesnt work in the game!
If all else fails does anyone have a sav or .GCI file for Twilight Princess Gamecube at Lakebed Temple (Or before would be fine like Goron Mines) Please I need help Sad
Are you using the adapter in PC mode or WiiU mode?
Please read our forum rules. We have a rule against crossposting.
Seeing as you've made one of your crossposts in the correct subforum already, I'm closing this one.
Please continue there.