Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Final Fantasy Chronicles (All concerns about the game)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
good day, I'm looking for easy solutions for the issues I have with this game.

you see, after I finished Goblin wall and got a myrrh from that dungeon, as I'm about to save my file, the game could not access the previous files and shows that the slots are empty. But as I checked on the MemoCard manager, the previous files are there. the game could not just read it. So I saved anyway, and it also made a new file in the memocard.

I closed the emulator, restarted the game, as I select Load Game, to my surprise, it loaded the old files. The files I saved before the Goblin Wall. The new file that I saved after I finished Goblin wall is nowhere to be found, therefore I can't load the new file I made. As i loaded the old ones, as soon as I finish goblin wall, the same thing happens. Empty slots, new save.

Another issue is the menu window glitch. This happened after I finished zone 2. whenever I go to the menu screen to check my items, letters, equipments etc. a warning prompts showing error codes after menu is closed to resume the game, codes such as:

Invalid read from 0x3edc688c, PC = 0x8001e054
Invalid read from 0x3edc688e, PC = 0x8001dfdc
Invalid read from 0x3edc6892, PC = 0x8001dfdc
Invalid read from 0x3edc689a, PC = 0x8001e010
Invalid read from 0x3edc688c, PC = 0x8001e038
Invalid read from 0x3edc689a, PC = 0x8001e054
Invalid read from 0x3edc6892, PC = 0x8001e054

after i press "Ok" to these warnings, the game doesn't crash, but whenever a menu window is opened, this always happens when I return to the game. sure I can still play the game since it doesn't crash, but seeing these error codes everytime is very frustrating.

please help, to those who encountered these problems and found a solution to it.

I really really love this game, so please somebody give me an easy solution and help me out.

thanks!
Please read our forum rules.
Quote:No crossposting. Posting the same message to multiple threads will clutter the forum and is not allowed. Duplicate threads will be closed.

You've posted this same exact thing here, so I'm locking this as this post belongs to that thread.