Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] P. N. 03
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
P. N. 03 (NTSC)
Gamespy
Capcom's P.N.03 is a weird game. At first glance, it might appear to be an attempt to cash in on such mega-hits as Metal Gear Solid 2 and Splinter Cell. But such assumptions are way off target. From the mind of Shinji Mikami -- the man who brought us the Resident Evil series and Devil May Cry -- this GameCube-exclusive sci-fi affair is a straight-up shooter dressed in 3D that takes its cue from classic high-scoring shmups.

[Image: 562549_front.jpg]

Dolphin 4388 Settings
[attachment=1389]

Problems with Game
Music sometimes goes out.

Dolphin 4388 Gameplay Video

[color=#1E90FF]P.N. 03 Youtube Video[/color]
Oh yeaaaaah, I remember I saw that one in a Nintendo World, the official Nintendo magazine here in Brazil. They said it remembered Perfect Dark a little
Please, give the reference on 4388

lolilulz

I tried playing this game with as close of settings as I could with version 2.0 and I cannot get to the level 8 boss. I get error messages when I try and the emulator crashes.

Could someone please figure out what is necessary to override this problem or give an updated configuration for 2.0? Or at the very least leave a dl link for the version used by JediKevin20?
level 8 boss, here ocurred the same

lolilulz

I tried to use r4783 which had features akin to 4388 and I still have the boss 8 problem. is there a solution out there? would giving the error messages that pop up when I try to get there help at all with trying to find out what is wrong?
Anyone have settings to make this game play at solid 60fps? Even with i7 at 4ghz it's sluggish
I don't know if anyone ever bothered with this game, but I finally wanted to play it. It looks...kinda awful on my hdtv running off my wii, so I figured it would be my first test on this emulator. I haven't played too far so my questions are at this point if anyone HAS played it. Music still stops after it finishes once without looping, it seems any amount of AA can kill my performance in parts of the game like the big orb effects where you can shop or the ones that take you back out of the mission, some explosions/guys spawning in will hit me hard too. On windows 7, phenom II x4 945 at stock 3ghz and a radeon 4870(crossfired, but that doesn't work here anyway). I run it at pretty stock settings then 3x internal res and like I said any form of AA at that resolution or near it can drop me to 10-20fps at places, if that's normal or not I don't know since this is my first time using the emulator. Though it seems 30fps is normal unlike the guy going for 60 because if I take off the limit then the game plays too fast.

Also wondering if someone has played/beat it, most notably getting past the boss that I've read crashes the emulator as posted above months ago.
@ vortextk
30 is probably right.
What the??
This game looks like a remix of Metroid, some newer Mega Man and something else.
Never heard of the game until now, got mixed feelings for it and am kinda glad I missed this one when it was released.
CapCom does great Resident Evil games and Mega Man games, this...this couldn't have sold very well.
Pages: 1 2 3