Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Why cant i use my wii motion plus remote?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi i was wondering why cant i use my wii motion plus remote on dolphin cause i hate my regular crappy remote cause the buttons arent responding like they used to
If you use windows 10 8 (or linux?)
Can confirm Linux supports all current models of official Wii remotes (and probably even third-party ones, though they're not guaranteed to work).

It should also work on Windows 8 or newer.
(07-23-2016, 05:25 AM)leolam Wrote: [ -> ]Can confirm Linux supports all current models of official Wii remotes (and probably even third-party ones, though they're not guaranteed to work).

It should also work on Windows 8 or newer.

well my os is windows 7 which is better than 10 and its a asus bluetooth 4.0 adapter and the wii remote is a real nintendo one and not 3rd party and every time i connect it it just keeps blinking
If you have a -TR Wiimote (which is likely to be the case) and you are using Windows 7 without a DolphinBar, you are not going to be able to connect it.

"better than Windows 10" is your opinion, by the way.
(07-23-2016, 05:00 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]If you use windows 10 (or linux?)

hell no i hate windows 10 im using a better os windows 7 and i wont use thoes other 2 windows 8 and 10
(07-23-2016, 05:35 AM)leolam Wrote: [ -> ]If you have a -TR Wiimote (which is likely to be the case) and you are using Windows 7 without a DolphinBar, you are not going to be able to connect it.

"better than Windows 10" is your opinion, by the way.

what the hell is a dolphinbar is that made only for the dolphin emulator
I don't mean to be sounding rude with this comment, but I see you have started a couple of threads, answers to both can be found with a little bit of reading either in the wiki, or just by googling.
And yes the dolphinbar is a wiimote receiver bar that works with Dolphin, although it can also be used with other pc apps ( I have used mine with my wiimote as a light gun in MAME and other emulators)

Google is your friend dude, so is the wiki. Use it before asking questions that may piss people off.
Deleted.
what
[color=#ffffff].[/color]
Pages: 1 2