Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help With Ar Code removal for pokemon colosseum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

PappaDragon20

I literally only made an account to ask this question as i have yet to find an answer.
I was playing pokemon colosseum when i decided to put in some AR codes specifically the rare candies in slot 57 code, however it did not work so i figured i would try and experiment. believing that maybe if i had enough items in the pc it would work (the master ball and luxury ball codes didnt need items so figured it would work similarly) unfortunately i only had about 20+ items. so i got to thinking maybe i can get it to work by entering all the other codes from pc slot 1 - slot 57 and then just toss in random items and watch the magic happen. I used edit config and pasted the codes into the INI file i was putting them in properly when i got bored and wanted to see if could get away with not having to fix the rest of the codes. and now whenever i hit properties on pokemon colosseum dolphin stops responding, same with when i try to play the game, i get nothing.
I have uninstalled dolphin and re-installed it, deleted the game and re-downloaded it, i have gone to the games INI file and it doesnt show the codes i put in earlier. All it shows are the master code, pokemon are shiny code, and the master ball in slot 1 codes.
I'm using dolphin 5.0

The .ini file i know of is GC6E01, and another one GC6P01
are there perhaps other .ini files i need to find or what?

everything else works just fine and this game was working perfectly for me until the code incident.
(07-10-2016, 06:00 AM)PappaDragon20 Wrote: [ -> ]I have uninstalled dolphin and re-installed it, deleted the game and re-downloaded it ... The .ini file i know of is GC6E01, and another one GC6P01

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Announcem...orum-rules
Global Forum Rules Wrote:Warez/downloading games talk is prohibited and frowned upon. To prevent legal issues, you may not post links or refer to any kind of NAND, BIOS, ISO, game, or other copyrighted material that has been illegally obtained or shared. If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked. Stating that you've downloaded a game will get you banned immediately, no matter if you purchased the game or not. Asking where to find or download games will get you banned immediately. Providing where to download games will get you banned immediately. You must legally dump/rip your own games, NAND, BIOS, etc.

*readies her magic moderator mallet*

Bye bye!