Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: x84 to x64 Difference
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, so im currently stuck to Dolphin 3.5-367 x86, and im planning to switch to x64, and wondering:
If i upgrade to x64 and use 5.0, what would be the speed difference on Super Mario Sunshine, considering my processor and GPU? or it isnt possible to do such calculations?

Also, im new, Hi everyone!  Smile
It'll be faster

EDIT: haha nvm your hardware is ancient.

I'll be impressed if your new 64 bit OS runs.
OMG, why on earth are you using that ancient version! Dolphin is incredibly faster and much more accurate now! Upgrade!
I don't know if your GPU can support the new versions of Dolphin......
Alright, maybe i can upgrade to a Core2Duo E7500 in 5 years :V (Seriously CPU´s like i7 or a core2duo are 460.000 here)
Okay, so that answers my questions, thanks anyways.
(06-29-2016, 06:16 AM)Expand Dong Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, maybe i can upgrade to a Core2Duo E7500 in 5 years :V (Seriously CPU´s like i7 or a core2duo are 460.000 here)
Okay, so that answers my questions, thanks anyways.

That isn't the problem you need a GPU.
They need both.
(06-29-2016, 06:23 AM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]They need both.

Not to even get it to run.
Cpu-wise, it should work better. Your gpu concerns me, as that's like the only thing slowed down on 5.0. Your gpu wont even support opengl, but I think d3d will work.
Edit: apparently never refreshed xD
GPU? Thats like x1.5 more expensive than the i5 here, any recommendations for a CPU/GPU? I only care about FPS, not about resolution or anything like that, if its playable, no problem.
Pages: 1 2