Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Timesplitters 3 Netplay Crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Specs:
CPU: i5 3570k
G. Card : ATI 7850 HD
Ram: 8GB
Dolphin version 5.0

Hello, I can play Timesplitters 3 Perfect Future and I have no issues and my friend too but when we try to play this game online the game crash in the first video. We tried to skip the video but it crash no matter what.
My friend has the same specs.
It's weird.
Do you see any desync notifications in the Netplay window?
(06-27-2016, 10:54 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Do you see any desync notifications in the Netplay window?

No, I forgot to mention that
Make sure that you both have good dumps of the game. Right-click the game, go to properties, and then under the info tab, compute the MD5 sum for the game. Compare this to a site like GameTDB to make sure it's a good dump for the both of you.

Make sure you have all your settings set the same (you can different graphics enhancements)

Make sure you synced your memory card.
(06-28-2016, 04:03 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure that you both have good dumps of the game. Right-click the game, go to properties, and then under the info tab, compute the MD5 sum for the game. Compare this to a site like GameTDB to make sure it's a good dump for the both of you.

Make sure you have all your settings set the same (you can different graphics enhancements)

Make sure you synced your memory card.

Ok, we tried what you said and:
- We have a good dump
- We have the same settings
- Our memory cards are synced

But the game crash when we try to play online. If we play single player we can play without issues.
Ok, we solved the crash unchecking dual core option and determinate dual core or somehint like that. But now we get a desync in game and the netplay room says this: Possible desync detected on frame 0
Bump, cause I can't find a solution
Try enable synchronize gpu thread.
(07-01-2016, 08:18 AM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]Try enable synchronize gpu thread.

We tried and nothing, desync.

Midnightspro

Having a problem with it to, once we get to characters it just starts lagging and horrible desync Sad
Pages: 1 2