Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: It's here: Dolphin 5.0 Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

doan

for upcoming 5.0 updates, will they bring back the Netplay ID: instead of connecting through IP?

kwf001

Just... wow... there were a few games I would run at 1080 that didn't run all that great (40 fps usually).  Today I ran those same games, in 4k using DX12 and just wow... 60 fps and zero drops.  This is a true milestone for Dolphin which I have been following since it began.  I made this account to tell you guys what a great job you've done.  Seriously, this is incredible!  The purpose of my Wii console now is to power the sensor bar so I can play my games at 4k Big Grin
Big Grin Thank you so much for all of your hard work, everyone!
(06-26-2016, 10:50 PM)doan Wrote: [ -> ]for upcoming 5.0 updates, will they bring back the Netplay ID: instead of connecting through IP?

Are you referring to the use of an ID code that you give people instead of the IP address? if so, you may be referring to using the Transversal server. It's still there.
(06-25-2016, 06:26 PM)SGTNAPALM Wrote: [ -> ]Where do I donate?
We're looking for contributors, not for money. So if you want to donate something, just donate a bit of your time Big Grin

tacgnol06

Great release. Am I to take the notes to mean that Wii netplay is basically only supported for games that support a Gamecube controller? It's not really explicitly stated in a way that's obvious to newcomers.
(06-28-2016, 11:22 AM)tacgnol06 Wrote: [ -> ]Great release. Am I to take the notes to mean that Wii netplay is basically only supported for games that support a Gamecube controller? It's not really explicitly stated in a way that's obvious to newcomers.

Correct, but even then you can't save.
(06-27-2016, 02:18 AM)kwf001 Wrote: [ -> ]The purpose of my Wii console now is to power the sensor bar so I can play my games at 4k Big Grin

Have you ever considered a USB-powered sensor bar or similar?

Valor

Here i was, looking for a monthly progress report when I see the news of 5.0 being released.
Amazing. Thanks for the great work everyone that works on making dolphin greater and greater everyday
I just registered on these forums to congratulate the team behind making this update of the emulator. Congratz, this is a big accomplishment. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6