Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Will 5.0 be playable ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why that question ? because the more i update, the less i can play.

Are you lost ?

[edit]I am a perfect idiot, Metroid Prime and Rebirth runs perfectely it was a dump failure as the dev mentioned.
What do you mean. If you mean a game has broke that worked on 4.0.2 what is the name if it?
5.0 is going to be essentially the same as the latest development build available right now, just with a different name.
Nope. Won't be playable at all. We're just going to release a broken build because we're bored and like pressing buttons.

Why on earth would we release something that works?
(06-24-2016, 12:21 AM)Paul12 Wrote: [ -> ]...because the more i update, the less i can play.

Well, time to get a better computer. Dolphin won't run on potatoes.
Their system is fine.
I have a black screen when opening chest in Resident Evil. Metroid Prime/2 doesn't have stutter in Dx12 mode (thx for that !) but crashes when starting another session of the game. The map is kind of slow with any backend. (I have those games on Gamecube).

06/24/16 Edit: ARRGGHH !!!
Radeons really don't like the D3D12 and regularly crash for me. It's experimental for a reason. The Mapscreens are slow in Metroid Prime because they use a feature called line-width. It wasn't emulated properly in 4.0.

Resident Evil's blackscreen may be an issue or a bad dump.
My Card is R9 270x, i7 870 processor.
Dolphin version of RE is better than the Steam version for many reasons.
Pages: 1 2