Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: To the people saying "OH I get Full speed in hyrule Field u.u" (ZELDA TP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I wanted to ask you... can you please post your settings, because im still getting 10-13 FPS in hyrule and faron woods .... This is driving me crazy, really! im so jealous! X3

im using latest Build (4361 by orleans and unknownforce)
with the zelda bloom hack
and dualcore enabled
using DX9 default settings

PC aspects:
dualcore e2180 @ 2.80ghz
9500GT OC´ed

thank you
are u using the dx9 or opengl plugin? also post your hardware specs.
sorry.

Edited first post Tongue
(10-05-2009, 08:38 AM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]are u using the dx9 or opengl plugin? also post your hardware specs.

Not trying to hi-jack the thread, but I'm getting similar fps as the OP. I'm using dx9 and my hardware is AMD Athlon 64 x2 5000+ Brisbane ~2.6GHz, GeForce 8800GT, 4gb RAM.

The settings I'm using are:
Dual Core
Enable Idle Skipping
TLB Hack
Optimize Quantizers
Unlimited JIT
Force Filtering
Bleach Versus Crusade hack

The only two places where I'm getting any slowdown are Faron Woods and Hyrule Field. Everywhere else is a solid 30fps up to the second dungeon.
shu shu, dont spam here ...
(10-05-2009, 08:45 AM)naroth Wrote: [ -> ]shu shu, dont spam here ...

I'm not spamming, I thought it might be helpful to give as much info as possible. I am having the same problem after all.
ok ok .... here more help! X3

my settings:

Dugie

For the Wii or GC?
Lowest I get is like 20 fps...there is no way you should be getting anywhere near 10-13 fps
Did you try running it in fullscreen mode ? while I was on vista I was getting slowdowns while in windowed mode
Actually when I think about it,we can't discount the posibility that your system is just too slow. The speedup in zelda is pretty new thing,and haven't be tested extensively yet. We dont know if systems like yours are capable of decent speed or not
Your first problem is your processor.Its PENTIUM- its 2 generations behind,it doesnt metter its duelcore.Most people have core 2 duo or core 2 quad processors,not pentiums.
Also you have 9500 gt...that's pretty weak gpu
Like I said,it could be just your system
(10-05-2009, 10:00 AM)Dugie Wrote: [ -> ]For the Wii or GC?

GC, sorry.
Pages: 1 2 3