Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Freezing, to a stop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, whenever I try playing a game in dolphin it works perfectly for about a minute, then it freezes and resumes repeatedly until it completely stops. Then I have such a hard time closing the window during the freeze. This happens in both direct 3d 11 and open gl. I am runnning windows 10 (this started after a recent update). I am using dolphin 4.0 9161. I hope one of you guys can help me. Sad
have you checked for any windows updates that need to be installed? do you have windows 10 display drivers installed?
What is your GPU?

Don't put random crap in the specs field we require users to fill out on registration.
I have already updated all of my drivers, My system uses Intel core i7-5500U, Display also uses intel hd 5500, Render uses AMD Radeon Graphics Processor. I will update my specs on my acount soon (I signed up a while ago and bought a new computer, which is suffering this problem).
Can anyone help me? :/
Have you tried the latest dev build?
(03-29-2016, 01:14 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried the latest dev build?

Yes I have upgraded to the latest build.
The game will run smooth then the audio crackles and the video freezes. So annoying! Sad What makes this so weird is, it used to be working fine.
After checking in the task manager while dolphin was freezing, I noticed that the memory tab was completely full because of dolphin. Dolphin seems to freeze whenever the ram is full. I have 8gb of ram, isnt that enough? Could this be the problem?
are you using any texture packs?
Pages: 1 2