Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: SuperDrive MAC OS X
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am curious.. can this SuperDrive dumped Wii and GameCube games ? If not, what is the 3rd party for MAC OS X ?
I don't know of anyway to dump games with a OS X
Okay.. Does anybody else know ?
I don't believe there is a way.
Ok. What is the third party Burner DVD for MAC OS X that can dump the games ?
(02-10-2016, 12:22 AM)azoreseuropa Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. What is the third party Burner DVD for MAC OS X that can dump the games ?

There isn't, that's the point. You might be able to duel boot windows and find a drive that would work, but even then I think using a wii would be far better.
I don't know about Mac disk burners softwares, but "SuperDrive" is an unnecessary badass name to qualify a common DVD drive, like the ones on PC laptops.
I tested with mine, under BootCamp, and followed this tutorial https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-ho...wii-needed
Result : It didn't work. My "SuperDrive" is a Sony OPTIARC DVD RW AD-5960S. Feel free to try if you have another one.
How do I tell my SuperDrive model like you have ?
Should be in system profile in OS X

It. Won't. Work. Do you understand?
Since Friidump is supposedly open source (although I have yet to see the source posted anywhere), I suppose somebody could compile it for OSX, but nobody ever has to my knowledge. Even then, you still need one of the compatible LG DVD-ROM drives so that Friidump can exploit its firmware to dump the disc.
Pages: 1 2