Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: NJoy 0.3 plugin does not recognize the Y rotation axis?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Y Rotation is very standard for the right stick's up and down, but for some reason NJoy doesn't recognize it - it seems to recognize all other types of axis, just not this one! Very wierd and very inconvient for me (having to use Xpadder).

Can someone edit the plugin and give support for the Y Rotation? I'm trying to map it to the GC's C-stick obviously. Using the latest beta and a X360 controller (DirectX XBCD drivers).
Try using Dolphin KB/X360 pad, it has specific X360 pad settings
(09-27-2009, 05:40 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Try using Dolphin KB/X360 pad, it has specific X360 pad settings

Thanks but that's only for Keyboards and Xinput. I'm using DirectInput since I have the superior XBCD drivers.

Though I haven't tried the MS drivers in a while. With XBCD, I just like how I can play all my old stuff (with rumble) and have an amazing config utility - so I change my buttons to whatever axis or button assignment I want. I wish MS would get off their ass about all that - they almost dominate the PC controller world now, so it's about time!
nJoy uses XInput as well, I think that's the problem
(09-28-2009, 02:59 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]nJoy uses XInput as well, I think that's the problem

It has to use directinput (at least as well) or else I wouldn't be able to set anything. And I can. It seems to recognize all my buttons and other axises properly. It recognizes the Xrotation for the horizontal but not the Yrotation for the vertical. Everything else is perfect! That's why I hope it could be a simply fix and one that someone could do sometime. Not sure if that source is available to the Dolphin team, but I assume it is.