Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda - Wind Waker 100% - Dolphin-x64-r4307 - with 3D9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

thor

I CAN FINNALY PLAY ZELDA WIND WAKER AT 100% SPEED!!!!

My Specs are:

Processor: Dual Core E200 2,5Ghz
Memory: 2GB
Video: nvidia 8500gt
Windows 7 64btis

I'm using Dolphin-x64-r4307 - with 3D9

Download: http://cid-ec92aae47a89073b.skydrive.liv...ew=details

Now I'm waint to play Zelda TP also 100% SPEED Tongue
(09-22-2009, 06:23 AM)thor Wrote: [ -> ]Now I'm waint to play Zelda TP also 100% SPEED Tongue
Enable bloom hack in game properties and use the Dx plugin. (Right Click on a Game)

thor

(09-22-2009, 07:50 AM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2009, 06:23 AM)thor Wrote: [ -> ]Now I'm waint to play Zelda TP also 100% SPEED Tongue
Enable bloom hack in game properties and use the Dx plugin. (Right Click on a Game)

Nothing happens when i use the RIGHT CLICK in the "window of the game". If I am using 3d9 (DX plugin) I can't access to the hack bloom =((

Thanks for the fast response

What is the best config for Twilight Princess????

LuisR14

it's just what he said but he said it a little off :p, right click the game, go to properties and set the Bloom hack in the dropdown that is in the window that appears Smile
right click the game in the games menu that is
(09-22-2009, 06:23 AM)thor Wrote: [ -> ]I CAN FINNALY PLAY ZELDA WIND WAKER AT 100% SPEED!!!!

one little question how can you play zelda wind waker 100% under 3D9 without using the telescope cause under dx if you use it its all black screen this just work on OpenGL
That has been working for a while now.
waaaaooo when they fix it i check like 50 time a day the goglecode page to see the changes and i havent see any in DX for a while so i dint check if it was working now cause i try the last time the devs make a changed to Dx9 plugin and it wasnt working at all
Its been working for me since 39XX i think?
no i check like less than a week and it was black screen for me i will test it today again
Pages: 1 2 3 4