Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: dolphin win7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

9ngol

2 day ago i use dolphin on windows xp it whos good but i instaled windows 7 64 bit and it give me error
1 Error loading Plugins/Plugin_PadSimple.dll: can't reed info
2 can't inir any PAD Plugins
3 couldn't init the core Check your configuration.DodgyDodgy
ye and this
[Image: 1fa54591c0d7.png]
Undecided
You need to update DirectX 9 and please, don't say you have 10 or 11, it won't help. DirectX9 won't replace your current 10/11

9ngol

i instaled derectx 9 but still 1 error left
[Image: f6d102a2cddf.jpg]
HuhHuhHuh
Don't forget to update your video card drivers

neophyte84

I have the same problem(with the OpenGL Error) Sad

PC Specs: Intel Core2Duo E6300 2x1,86ghz
Ram: 4GB OCZ Reaper HPC 1066mhz
Graphics: ATI Radeon x1900 XT 256MB

There are no official ATI Drivers for Windows 7 out Sad
I Use the latest Drivers from Windows Update.
All other Games, etc Works perfect

The funny thing:
On my Laptop with Windows 7 32bit and a Mobility Radeon x1400 with Microsoft Driver, it works with OpenGL.

But i need this on my faster Main PC.

DirectX Plugin doesn´t work to, after the "Nintendo" Screen there is a Black Screen and after a while, it crashes(Same on my Laptop)

I hope, somebody can help me.
@neophyte84:
I don't know about ATI cards but I hope this can help you:

http://www.guru3d.com/news/ati-catalyst-...vista--xp/

also , what game are you trying to run?
Well I know for a fact that windows 7 works fine with Dolphin. I am running both 32bit and 64bit versions of dolphin on my 64bit windows 7 RC1 build. It looks to me like your using windows 7 basic theme. I bet eather you still have the default driver installed or your video card does not have drivers for windows 7. Do you know what your video card is? If you do I would be happy to look and post a link to your video cards drivers if they have a windows 7 driver for it. Oh and BTW. Hello i'm to the the forum. Big Grin

-ARKaMAN
(09-29-2009, 04:38 AM)ARKaMAN Wrote: [ -> ]Hello i'm to the the forum. Big Grin

Nice Smile But I hope your grammar improves, hehehe!
(09-28-2009, 01:51 AM)neophyte84 Wrote: [ -> ]DirectX Plugin doesn´t work to, after the "Nintendo" Screen there is a Black Screen and after a while, it crashes(Same on my Laptop)

D3D wasn't fixed until after 3972. Update to the latest revision and it will work.

neophyte84

(09-29-2009, 05:26 AM)Unknownforce Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2009, 04:38 AM)ARKaMAN Wrote: [ -> ]Hello i'm to the the forum. Big Grin

Nice Smile
(09-28-2009, 01:51 AM)neophyte84 Wrote: [ -> ]DirectX Plugin doesn´t work to, after the "Nintendo" Screen there is a Black Screen and after a while, it crashes(Same on my Laptop)

D3D wasn't fixed until after 3972. Update to the latest revision and it will work.

Thx, i have seen this too yesterday evening.
Now, it works fine with d3d(OpenGL still no chance).
But all games are a little bit too slow. Mario Cart Double Dash for GC is playable but very slow so it doesn´t make fun Sad
Zelda Twilight Princess for Wii works fine but a little bit too slow.

@arkaman
I postet my Computer Specs above. its a ATI Radeon x1900 XT. There are no Windows 7 Drivers for this Card.
(09-29-2009, 05:34 AM)neophyte84 Wrote: [ -> ]Thx, i have seen this too yesterday evening.
Now, it works fine with d3d(OpenGL still no chance).
But all games are a little bit too slow. Mario Cart Double Dash for GC is playable but very slow so it doesn´t make fun Sad
Zelda Twilight Princess for Wii works fine but a little bit too slow.

@arkaman
I postet my Computer Specs above. its a ATI Radeon x1900 XT. There are no Windows 7 Drivers for this Card.

http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/wi...ng=English

This is what it gave me when I put in Win7 64-bit, x1900 series.
Pages: 1 2