Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Super Smash Bros Brawl/Project M Executable memory ended up above 2gb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Rich87

Hello I've been having an issue with this game where after a little while of playing I get a popup box saying "Executable memory ended up above 2gb". After I hit ok it goes back in game but the performance is hit severely going from a solid 60fps to 40fps. A minute later I get the same message again and clicking ok drops the framerate even more to 20fps. The third time I get the error it crashes the emulator. Is there a fix for this? I notice I get the error message faster the more players I have on the stage. I'm using the latest dolphin build 4.0-7373.
My Specs:
Intel i7-4710HQ @ 2.50GHz
GeForce GTX 970m
16GB RAM
Do you have any special modifications applied to your copy of project M? What method are you using to run project M?

Rich87

I'm using project m 3.6 with no modifications using the homebrew method. I have a virtual sd card made with project m (placed in "Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Wii") and launch gecko through boot.elf.