Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Best setting for No More Heroes 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Emulation wise (graphics and sound) they are both fine. No More Heroes 2 works great with the speed hack.

Unfortunately, No more heroes 1 has stuttering in the city unless Fake-completion is checked and it's really hard to achieve full speed (even with HLE)

Is there any speed hack for it like there is for No More Heroes 2? How can I reach fill speed without the stuttering in the city?

Edit: I know and I even saw in many reviews that on the real console the framerate is very variable, and in other gameplay videos (from real wii) that the same frame drops also occur on the real wii, is that related? even if it does, there is sound cracking when the framerate goes below 60 (the games fps, even though the wii can't really handle it apparently).
This thread will likely provide some helpful information in its first post. Having never played No More Heroes, I personally don't know what to suggest, but maybe post in the thread I linkec if you have a question that is left unanswered. Don't be reluctant to post in that thread just because is it "old" and has not received any replies for over six months. The rules do say Game Support threads are exempt from the 6 month rule.
(08-17-2015, 11:54 PM)Red Buzzy Beetle Wrote: [ -> ]This thread will likely provide some helpful information in its first post.  Having never played No More Heroes, I personally don't know what to suggest, but maybe post in the thread I linkec if you have a question that is left unanswered.  Don't be reluctant to post in that thread just because is it "old"  and has not received any replies for over six months.  The rules do say Game Support threads are exempt from the 6 month rule.

Thanks, what is the 6 month rule?
(08-18-2015, 12:14 AM)DolphinPC Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, what is the 6 month rule?
Sorry, I should have made that more clear.  What I meant is the rule against "necroposting" or "bumping" a thread that has not received any replies in the past 6 months.  Posting in such a thread is considered a bad thing to do in most cases, and should therefore be avoided, except in the case of Game Support forum threads, among a few others.  See the excerpt below from the global forum rules announcement thread for a further explanation.  

Quote:Necroposting: Do not revive a discussion older than 6 months unless your post adds something meaningful or otherwise contributes to the thread. Please create a new thread about your subject instead. Threads violating this rule will be closed. Stickied threads, Game Discussion threads, and HD Texture threads are exempt, however, and users can freely post there regardless of how old the topics are.
(08-18-2015, 12:31 AM)Red Buzzy Beetle Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2015, 12:14 AM)DolphinPC Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, what is the 6 month rule?
Sorry, I should have made that more clear.  What I meant is the rule against "necroposting" or "bumping" a thread that has not received any replies in the past 6 months.  Posting in such a thread is considered a bad thing to do in most cases, and should therefore be avoided, except in the case of Game Support forum threads, among a few others.  See the excerpt below from the global forum rules announcement thread for a further explanation.  

Quote:Necroposting: Do not revive a discussion older than 6 months unless your post adds something meaningful or otherwise contributes to the thread. Please create a new thread about your subject instead. Threads violating this rule will be closed. Stickied threads, Game Discussion threads, and HD Texture threads are exempt, however, and users can freely post there regardless of how old the topics are.

I never knew about it, thanks

HoffmannLuc

I found out that on my gamepad (x360) the emulator recognizes the "shake" input as the swing for the finishesm yet, I can only use it in 3 directions because of the 3 one-directional axis the emulator imposes. I wonder if I could suggest adding other directions as an option to the dev team...
translated into Chinese is the follows:

超过6个月的无人回复的帖子认定为坟贴,禁止再回复。