Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Sms,pmttyd 4.0.2 have graphic issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Pmttyd needs efb to ram in order to run but when i switch it to that setting it lags same with mario sunshine. I have a video of another person with the same issue. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgJU70GT...rianerviti also if there is a lower graphics hack for mario sunshine please show me. same with pmttyd. thank you and have a wonderful day.(Do not say "this pc cant run this or that.)

specs
RAM:4GB
CPU/APU:AMD Processor 3.2GHz Dual Core A-4
Card:Radion 7480D
EFB to RAM is required for these games, and it's slower than EFB to texture – that's just how it is. Try using the newest development version instead of 4.0.2 to get better performance in general.
(07-08-2015, 06:10 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]EFB to RAM is required for these games, and it's slower than EFB to texture – that's just how it is. Try using the newest development version instead of 4.0.2 to get better performance in general.

any way to make it faster with the efb ram
EFB to RAM gets faster if you decrease the internal resolution to x1. Other than that, there's not much you can do.
ok thanks but when pmttyd intro cutscence after the file select just crashes at the end and i've seen people get past it with efb set to texture.
(07-08-2015, 07:00 AM)Demetri 64 Wrote: [ -> ]ok thanks but when pmttyd intro cutscence after the file select just crashes at the end and i've seen people get past it with efb set to texture.

You don't say. This sounds exactly what that other user (Amazee-Dayzee) is experiencing, that crash. Does this happen with the latest dev. build? I mean what is up with everybody and PMTTYD lately.
(07-08-2015, 08:56 AM)cyrax33 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2015, 07:00 AM)Demetri 64 Wrote: [ -> ]ok thanks but when pmttyd intro cutscence after the file select just crashes at the end and i've seen people get past it with efb set to texture.

You don't say. This sounds exactly what that other user (Amazee-Dayzee) is experiencing, that crash. Does this happen with the latest dev. build? I mean what is up with everybody and PMTTYD lately.

I dont know But on my intel hd 4000 laptop mario sunshine dosen't have the same graphic issue i just want sunshine to run on my amd build with gameboster at full speed without efb ram. if any one have a amd rig like mine please tell me your config for it. at 30 fps
use the performance guide. your computer isn't fast enough to run that game at 100% using EFB2RAM
neither of those are CPUs
Pages: 1 2 3