Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: SSBB: Unhandled Exception Occurred
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm trying to edit cheat codes for SSBB for the Wii, but when I right-click on the game and select Properties, I get an error stating that an unhandled exception has occurred. I have tried "uninstalling" and "reinstalling" Dolphin 4.0-6454 but did not have any luck; the Properties menu still won't open. This is the only game where this is happening. I installed Dolphin 4.0.2 and was able to get into the Properties menu for SSBB, but the game itself was choppy and slow.
the slow and choppiness gameplay might be because of your hardware. though, the game isn't demanding at all. even my old core2duo managed to get 60fps on 2Xnative resolution along with a GT-610.
(05-31-2015, 03:34 AM)phantom theif 1412 Wrote: [ -> ]the slow and choppiness gameplay might be because of your hardware. though, the game isn't demanding at all. even my old core2duo managed to get 60fps on 2Xnative resolution along with a GT-610.

The game works fine with the latest build, I just can't open the Properties menu to SSBB.
It works fine on my side, do you get any error while trying to enter properties menu ?
(05-31-2015, 02:35 AM)Knightmare Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to edit cheat codes for SSBB for the Wii, but when I right-click on the game and select Properties, I get an error stating that an unhandled exception has occurred. I have tried "uninstalling" and "reinstalling" Dolphin 4.0-6454 but did not have any luck; the Properties menu still won't open. This is the only game where this is happening. I installed Dolphin 4.0.2 and was able to get into the Properties menu for SSBB, but the game itself was choppy and slow.
what version is your ssbb=iso 4gb,8gb,ciso or wbfs?
It's probably a bad dump of Brawl.
(06-01-2015, 09:20 AM)daniellegal Wrote: [ -> ]what version is your ssbb=iso 4gb,8gb,ciso or wbfs?

I'm using ssbb.iso 4 GB
If you had dumped it properly then, it should be 8gb NOT 4gb.
try using wii backup manager to convert your iso to ciso:i make this with a 6.93gb wbfs that gives the same error and fixed i dont know if this works with the rip version of 4gb-remember after converting to ciso you cant back to iso and cant install any mod like projectm this is why i have two versions the wbfs for mods and ciso for cheats and other stuff
Pages: 1 2