Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Graphics glitch pokemon colosseum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey! I saw that there was a gamecube game thread but I couldn't make a new post there. I am using pokemon colloseum on dolphin 4.0-6221 and I have been noticing that when the move confusion or hypnosis occurs there is a graphics glitch the grays out a part of the screen. I think this may have something to do with the graphical shadow settings or something. Can someone help me??

Thank you!!
We don't let new users create threads in the Games sections because each game already has a thread. We want you to post inside the game's thread or here in the support section for any issues you have.

Can you post pictures of your Config and Graphics tabs so that we can see how you have Dolphin setup? (Upload them to an image site like Imgur and then post the links here)
do you have the widescreen hack enabled? that will cause several graphical issues with dynamic shadows.
No, I don't have widescreen hack enabled, the glitches started and persisted since the first battle against the zigzagoons.
What happens when you disable cheats?
@KH same issues
is it a driver issue? try updating your video drivers. do you have this type of problem on other games?
I checked my drivers and they are up to date. I haven't noticed this particular problem with other games.. though in other minor ways Pokemon Colosseum XD has graphical glitches.
I remember this issue, but it was fixed for me in one of the dev builds.
Pages: 1 2