Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Animal Crossing City Folk Control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm having a problem with the controls for the Wiimote, the Nunchuk has the button C set to RCONTROL and Z RSHIFT, sometimes when I have to use the buttons when I create a new town tune because the confirm button doesn't appear, but now those buttons aren't working, I've tried switching them but it won't work. Sad
Your profile says you're using Dolphin 3.5. Old builds aren't supported on the forums. Try the latest dev builds from here: https://dolphin-emu.org/download/ and see if you still have the same issue.
Yeah I download 4.0 because 4.0.2's audio crackled and 4.0 audio is high pitched and some of it is crackling
I mean a dev build like the latest 4.0-6144 build
(05-03-2015, 07:48 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]I mean a dev build like the latest 4.0-6144 build

The only problem with that is when I try to load my old data it freezes as soon as it says Preparing Saved Data.
I'm having a problem with my dolphin, in animal crossing city folk when I get to the screen that says Preparing Saved Data it freezes and my FPS goes to either 1 or 0, then after a couple of minutes it unfreezes, it's very annoying. And if you've seen my other post I'm new to the forums so I don't know how to delete threads. Sad here's a link to what it looks like http://prntscr.com/70tqsg and It has something to do with my rvforest.dat because I tried starting a new game and it worked until I saved and got back on.
Did you update? Like KH said before, builds before 4.0.2 aren't supported by the forums. Your problem will likely go away if you update to the latest version at the official download page
(05-03-2015, 08:26 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you update? Like KH said before, builds before 4.0.2 aren't supported by the forums. Your problem will likely go away if you update to the latest version at the official download page

I did I'm using the latest version but it freezes please help, I have to wait 5 minutes.
Check the integrity of your ISO. Right click the game in the Dolphin menu, select properties, and go to the info tab. Then press "calculate MD5" and post it here, I'll look for the hash on gametdb and redump

OK, I found it. The NTSC-U hash is 7853049ccd0c1e2bffeb5b12393a5409
and the PAl hash is 732d7cddfd2f958d30b98ffeb72eeac4 (i think)
(05-03-2015, 08:39 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]Check the integrity of your ISO. Right click the game in the Dolphin menu, select properties, and go to the info tab. Then press "calculate MD5" and post it here, I'll look for the hash on gametdb and redump

OK, I found it. The NTSC-U hash is 7853049ccd0c1e2bffeb5b12393a5409
and the PAl hash is 732d7cddfd2f958d30b98ffeb72eeac4 (i think)

It says 52d44be1b954b45b1f9dddb39145ad22, what do with it?
Pages: 1 2 3