Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin exe Crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I downloaded Dolphin 2 days ago and the first day worked perfectly. Now today it just keeps crashing, I am getting that exe has crashed and I have given dolphin exe the highest priority on my computer. Im running Dolphin 4.0.2 on windows 8 with IntelCore (2.3GHz) Intel HD Graphics with 6GB of DDR3. Not sure what other information to give. I would be very happy if someone could help me.

P.S. Not sure if it matters but my game is crashing on Paper Mario TTYD.
if it crashes as soon as you launch either you messed up some settings on dolphin (just reset your settings) or your iso that you created is corrupted. Just reset all your settings first see if that fixes it if it doesn't just rip the game again if you still have it. Other then that besides a few graphical glitches paper mario seems to run fine for other people.
The version from two days ago has some problems on its own, try updating Dolphin and it might fix your problem. If it doesn't --

When does it crash? (as soon as you start the game, at a certain point, etc.)
What is the error message?
Did you get the latest Dolphin dev build from the official website?
Did anything change from when it didn't crash to when it does? (different game, downloaded something, etc.)
Thank you for the help.
1.And it crashes randomly after I enter the game ( I am in the second dungeon, The giant tree with the puni's)
2.The error message is dolpin.exe has stopped working
3. I Beleive so, 4.0.2, I tried the other one at the top of the list and it could barely run the game
4. I am unsure. Same game, Downloaded nothing.
Is this a problem with other games? The official download site is https://dolphin-emu.org/download/ and each revision should make it play better, not worse. Can you tell me the exact revision you are using? (it will be labeled 4.0 or 3.5-XXXX)
This is the only game I have played so far:p
Should I try and get pics of my settings on here?
Not necessary. Try using the latest version and see (even if it's slow) if it crashes on you whilst playing.
(03-31-2015, 09:30 AM)darkberry Wrote: [ -> ]if it crashes as soon as you launch either you messed up some settings on dolphin (just reset your settings) or your iso that you created is corrupted. Just reset all your settings first see if that fixes it if it doesn't just rip the game again if you still have it. Other then that besides a few graphical glitches paper mario seems to run fine for other people.

Thanks, and how do I reset my settings?
Resetting your settings won't solve this problem. Try using the latest revision a la https://dolphin-emu.org/download/
So I got the newest one (4.0-5952) However The graphics are disappearing a lot and the lag counter skyrockets. But it is not crashing!*Hope*
Pages: 1 2 3