Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin exe Crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
if changing versions didn't work just go here Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Config and delete dolphin and gfx dx11 and gfx opengl I don't know your systems specs or if you trying to run the game and something higher than what your system can handle so going back to default should help and if it was a setting you changed maybe like adding too much AA you will catch it this time.
Ok, good. Set EFB copies to RAM and switch from OpenGL to Direct3D or visa versa and that might fix your lag and disappearing graphics
The Direct 3D really helped with the graphics but it is till very laggy, in 4.0.2 to switch efb to ram it was under hacks in the graphics section, But i dont see it in this version of dolphin. Thanks again for the help
You know what, I can't find it either! Switching the copies just makes transitions not rubbish. If it's not a problem for you then it was probably fixed and the wiki didn't update. Now, your profile says your CPU is an "Intel is", I assume that means i5? I'm not familiar with Paper Mario on Dolphin, but I would assume it could run fine on your computer. I'll check testing, give me one second.

EDIT: This guy with a Celeron and onboard graphics seems to be able to play TTYD at about 50FPS. Check out the performance guide a la https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...ance_guide and see if you can't get a speedup
(03-31-2015, 10:08 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]You know what, I can't find it either! Switching the copies just makes transitions not rubbish. If it's not a problem for you then it was probably fixed and the wiki didn't update. Now, your profile says your CPU is an "Intel is", I assume that means i5? I'm not familiar with Paper Mario on Dolphin, but I would assume it could run fine on your computer. I'll check testing, give me one second.

EDIT: This guy with a Celeron and onboard graphics seems to be able to play TTYD at about 50FPS. Check out the performance guide a la https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...ance_guide and see if you can't get a speedup

Haha well at least is not just me:p Actually an i3-2348M and I think I hover between 50-60fps while its not lagging
And the older version ran better?
(03-31-2015, 10:27 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]And the older version ran better?
Ya there was very little lag when i skipped 3 frames (per second?) and I have the 3 frame skip on this one. The lag counter on 4.0.2 went to about 1k in like 2 hours of gameplay and this one hit 11k in like 10 min. I dont know how to make it faster but at least this one is playable
It seems that you were playing fine up until the point where you just got past was crashing, so maybe you could try the old version again?
(03-31-2015, 10:01 AM)Rednamoc Wrote: [ -> ]The Direct 3D really helped with the graphics but it is till very laggy, in 4.0.2 to switch efb to ram it was under hacks in the graphics section, But i dont see it in this version of dolphin. Thanks again for the help

I think it's called Store EFB Copies to Texture Only now; believe you have to uncheck it
(03-31-2015, 12:00 PM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that you were playing fine up until the point where you just got past was crashing, so maybe you could try the old version again?

Thats a good point, if it is only the select spots I could play the laggy one till i get past it. Good idea, thanks
Pages: 1 2 3