Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Starting Is Hard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok, so I followed your guide. Again, it didnt work.
I noticed that at the bottom of your post you list what youre VC++ Directories look like. I've noticed mine do not look anything like yours, and where you've got x64, I can only have win32. So I must have missed something, but I'm not sure what.

After following the entire thing it still skips all 31 project files when told to build.
Probably because your x64 compiler library didn't get registered.
What Windows SDK did you install? (server2003, vista, or w7?)
I believe I installed the 1.3Gb one. Your guide mentions you'll need it if you want it to work.
Although the problem could be the registry editing part. You specify to change the directory name to VCExpress, so I export them, edit, and import, however when I import them, if I export them again, the changes I made are not there, leading my to believe they're not importing properly.
Apologies on the bump, I had asked CacoFFF to help me, and it got me a little further. I'm able to get the x64 to release, however, its merely just as bad.
The tools>options> VC++ directories are all blank, and the pathfix didn't work.

So when I release the x64, in VC++, it get 0 successful, 29 errors, and 2 skipped.
How do I fix the VC++ directories?
Pages: 1 2 3