Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Selling A dolphin capable rig
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Selling dolphin capable rig for $600. Specs are as follows:

Motherboard: asrock z87 extreme 4(overclocakble)
PSU: Corsair 750w cx series
Ram:8gb Crucial sport 1600mhz
Hard drives: 240 crucial ssd, 1tb 7200 western digital hard drive
GPU: GTX 670 FTW editon
Processor:i5-4670k
silverstone GD05 case

Country of origin: USA

Pictures available upon request. Any questions or opionons... please dont hesitate to post!!
So I hear u liek OS?
Since this was reported, I'll remind everyone of what Shonumi said earlier: selling items is fine on this forum, as long as everyone is upfront and provides lots of information. With more of these coming in we might want to make some rules for this...
FYI, the Forum Rules have been updated accordingly -> https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Announcem...orum-rules We never expected the Dolphin community to evolve into what it's become, so no one had any rules in place beforehand.

The only requirement you need to add, meshflesh, is the country of origin (thanks MaJoR for suggesting that).
(03-22-2015, 08:52 PM)meshflesh Wrote: [ -> ]Selling dolphin capable rig for $600. Specs are as follows:

silverstone GD05 case

Pictures available upon request. Any questions or opionons... please dont hesitate to post!!

does it have an operating system? does $600 include shipping?
(04-05-2015, 03:59 AM)kokirii Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2015, 08:52 PM)meshflesh Wrote: [ -> ]Selling dolphin capable rig for $600. Specs are as follows:

silverstone GD05 case

does it have an operating system? does $600 include shipping?

it has win 7 pro. Its fully activated but no keys are included.  shipping is $25 within the US. Thanks for your interest!!