Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: audio generally laggy on ALL games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
my audio is lagging behind the actual display on all the games i have. i'm not sure if it's a problem with my computer itself or something (the actual games run fine, its just the audio is lagging behind and occasionally choppy). also, sorry if i got some of the information wrong on my hardware specs... im new to all this Sad

EDIT: i forgot to ask another question!!! i have VMWARE installed so would it be easier to use dolphin on there? it runs alright but i'd prefer to stay on my mac
Use a newer build; this has been fixed Smile
Update
(03-22-2015, 08:07 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Use a newer build; this has been fixed Smile

im pretty sure im using the newest
(03-22-2015, 08:21 AM)anais Wrote: [ -> ]im pretty sure im using the newest

Unless you updated 10 minutes ago, I highly doubt that.
(03-22-2015, 08:24 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2015, 08:21 AM)anais Wrote: [ -> ]im pretty sure im using the newest

Unless you updated 10 minutes ago, I highly doubt that.

is there an easier way to update other than downloading again???
Your profile says you're using the stable build 4.0, but there has been been many changes since then. Go to here https://dolphin-emu.org/download/ and download the latest dev build, 4.0-5917 as of writing.
I'm not sure downloading files is incredibly taxing...
(03-22-2015, 08:29 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure downloading files is incredibly taxing...

but i mean with the same settings and whatnot. all the tutorials i see are for windows and i don't see a "users" folder when i do show package contents for the application
Settings and saves will transfer over.
Pages: 1 2 3 4