Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: ToS - Dawn of the New World always hangs at the same point
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to know if anyone managed to finish the game, right after I beat the final boss (level 46, yay!) the cutscene just hangs like that. The screen freezes, no sound at all... Anyone else experienced this problem? I have frame skipping turned on at 1, maybe it causes some desync issues?
may i asked how you got past the memory card corrupted bug?
I never encountered such a bug. The only bug I encountered was richter not moving in his battle tutorial, and there I used saved game right after that. And the game doesn't use a memory card for saving so I guess you tried to load game data from the first ToS?
No worries, the problem was simple. Because the cutscene lasts too long and you don't move wiimote at all for that time, the wiimote gets desynced. You can continue playing if you manage to close the warning box saying that, but controls are permanently dead from that point afterwards. The game loses the connection to the wiimote as it states itself, and you're stuck. So just move the wiimote a little in the middle of the cutscene to avoid this timeout.
Nope i cant load my GC TOS cause its in storage x3