Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Game in constant earthquake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

NaliD

So I'm playing Dragonball Z Budokai for Gamecube, and it's just constantly shaking up and down. In a fight, cinematic, everywhere. I don't know why since this is the only game I've had a problem with. Maybe it's a bum ISO, I don't know, but it's making it pretty unplayable. Any help would be much appreciated.

Also I'm not even sure if this is where this goes, so sorry in advance.
Can you post a quick video on the issue and also your settings? We will also need what build of Dolphin you are using Smile
Try enabling virtual/real External Frame Buffer, it generally fixes issues like that...

NaliD

I'm taking after you two and have my specs in my signature. I tried enabling it, Virtual made it so that the game was squished upwards, Real made it so there were like five overlapping copies spread across the screen in a line. Umm any advice on how I would take a video of it? As far as settings go, my Fullscreen Resolution is at 1920x1080, Backend is OpenGL, only thing checked under Other is Hide Mouse Cursor. Enhancements I have Internal Resolution at 4x Native, which I have messed with and seems to not affect anything for this game, Anti-Aliasing at 8x, Anisotropic Filtering at 16x, Post-Process is off, Scaled EFB Copy is checked as well as Per-Pixel Lighting. Depth and Convergence are also all the way on the right. I didn't change any of the hacks, I have Ignore Format Changes checked, EFB Copies are enabled and it's on Texture, Accuracy is all the way on Fast, XFB is disabled, Fast Depth Calculation is checked. And I didn't mess with Avanced so none of it is checked. Is that all I had to report? Also I didn't change anything under the Configure options.
This is a known issue with the first two Budokai games. I think it's some kind of missing XFB feature we're not emulating that's needed to fix this.

NaliD

D: so I'm separated from my games once more?
Of course not silly. You can always play it on your console until the issue is resolved Smile