Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Game is running at 1 fps even though it worked before
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I attempted to play Twilight Princess on Dolphin again on my mac, but this time, it just wants to go really slow.  It went at 1 fps for the entire beginning cutscene when you start the game and when I got to the main menu, it went at 8 fps.  I have played this game before on this mac and with this rom.  I do not understand why it chooses to go so slowly this time around.  If I can provide any info, please ask.  I'm not sure what info to give to start out with other than I'm running Mac OSX.
Is it a laptop? What are your specs?

also what version of Dolphin are you running?
I feel like maybe you managed to switch off JiT. Look under Options and make sure it is set to JIT
(01-23-2015, 12:37 PM)haddockd Wrote: [ -> ]Is it a laptop? What are your specs?

also what version of Dolphin are you running?

It is a macbook pro 2011, my other specs are on my profile.  I am running dolphin 4.0-5244 I think?
(01-23-2015, 12:44 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like maybe you managed to switch off JiT. Look under Options and make sure it is set to JIT

Where can I find this setting?  I looked under graphics setting in options, but cannot find this. EDIT: I found it and it is on JIT, not JITIL.
Darn, that was the most likely option. Do you have the Enhancements set to native 1x?

Also, does it also happen in 4.0-5254?
Check your framelimit.
(01-24-2015, 04:41 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Darn, that was the most likely option. Do you have the Enhancements set to native 1x?

Also, does it also happen in 4.0-5254?

I am using 5244, I'll update to 5254 though shortly.  I do have enhancements set to native 1x.
Try to bisect the build from which your issue started.
(01-24-2015, 08:31 AM)Link_to_the_past Wrote: [ -> ]Try to bisect the build from which your issue started.

Sorry, I'm not too good with the lingo, can you put that in Layman's terms?
Pages: 1 2 3