Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Game is running at 1 fps even though it worked before
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(01-24-2015, 11:43 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Are your controls setup correctly?

I do know that they are, I think I'm just not used to using a xbox controller.
Thanks for your help, the fps is still low, but it's high enough that I can play it without issues.  The upside to the low fps, is that if I play a Rocky training montage song, it goes really well with the slow motion.
I think your system may have an issue.

As for changing the framelimit, it may have been stuck on something being upgraded from such an old version, and all you did was reset it back to auto
(01-24-2015, 12:46 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]I think your system may have an issue.

As for changing the framelimit, it may have been stuck on something being upgraded from such an old version, and all you did was reset it back to auto

I set it to 40, but it doesn't make a difference, it stay around 10-11.
Maybe it's actually his performance considering how he's using integrated sandy bridge IGPU with a ULV Sandy Bridge Processor. Plus OSX.
It's technically not a ULV CPU, but I would say the combo of Intel 3000 and OS X is the issue.

For your info, milocricket, OS X is notoriously bad on the Intel hd 3000. Really bad drivers or something.
(01-26-2015, 02:52 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]It's technically not a ULV CPU, but I would say the combo of Intel 3000 and OS X is the issue.

For your info, milocricket, OS X is notoriously bad on the Intel hd 3000. Really bad drivers or something.

From what I understand about mac internals, there's no way to fix this?
Intel HD 3000 is shitting itself. Nothing you can do about that.
You can Bootcamp into Windows though.
.... ztp was fine some years ago but is slow as hell on master ....
Does nobody read the first 7 words in the OP?

Go into the game specific options, then patches. There is a speedhack which just needs to be enabled.
Pages: 1 2 3